Register to be a QUALIFIED INVESTOR and be part of Franchise Business Hub
Why be part of Franchise Business Hub?
- To discover new franchise concepts to represent in your country /region.
- To connect with specific key brands directly relevant for you.
- To benefit from a time-efficient program with pre-scheduled meetings from targets you have selected.
- To meet/exchange with your peers through the various networking opportunities in the Franchise Business Hub Lounge.
How to qualify for the Franchise Business Hub?
If you want to apply
You should be based in either one of the following countries:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East
And interested in following franchise segments:
- Health & Beauty
- Other Service Providers
Your company should be either:
- Master Franchisee
- Corporate Investor
- Individual Investor
- Real Estate & Malls Developer
Your position is one of the following:
- CEO – Owner
- Procurement, Purchasing Director
- Investment Director
- Partner or Associate with decision power
- Acquisition Director
- Franchise Development Director
Qualified investors are entitled to:
Note: Qualified foreign investors may be granted with hotel accommodation. Limited number of accommodations are available, please apply at the soonest to be eligible.
- Pre-registration to TGFM for fast track entry
- Free usage of Franchise Business Lounge during the 2 days event
- Exclusive onsite meeting assistance
- Complimentary Coffee Breaks
- Free parking within the venue
- Certificate of Participation
- Visa assistance through our travel partner
How it works?
Step 1 – Apply & Qualification
To be part of Franchise Business Hub, you will need to register your interest. If you are eligible, our team will send you an email notifying that you have been accepted and how to continue with your registration.
Step 2 – Pre-scheduled meeting agenda
Once your registration process is completed, our team will organise your pre-scheduled one to one meetings with our exhibitors based on your business interests and requirements.
Step 3 – Additional Meetings
After your tailored agenda has been created, you can then set up additional meetings with other exhibitors.
Step 4 – Onsite
Arrive in the venue and access the exclusive Franchise Business Hub Lounge for business networking and a unique visiting experience.