August 11, 2020 | 19:30 – 20:30 (UAE time)
ROLES OF FRANCHISE ASSOCIATIONS FOR FRANCHISORS AND FRANCHISEES
JASSIM AL BASTAKI | CEO – FRANCHISESOUQ
Is one of the leading entrepreneurs in the United Arab Emirates with national contributions in motivating young Emirati’s to enter the field of entrepreneurship.
Al Bastaki established Franchise Souq Platform Company which is an integrated hub/ center for complete solutions and opportunities for promoting and connecting Franchisors with Franchisees directly. The world-leading 360-degree portal was founded due to an unmet need in the market for a franchise portal to connects and provide opportunities to Franchisors, Real estate developers, Jobs seekers and franchisees successfully reach their growth targets locally and around the globe.
August 11, 2020 | 19:30 – 19:45 (UAE time)
ROLES OF FRANCHISE ASSOCIATIONS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF MIDDLE EAST FRANCHISE COMMUNITY
SALMA MATER AL MANSOORI | DIRECTOR-IN-CHARGE
- Director of Entrepreneurs and Small & Medium Businesses Department.
- Consultant for SME’s.
- Trainer in all issues related to SME’s including Marketing – Management skills and Business Growth
- Author of (2) Books, Titles Include, SME’s Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange establishment Privatization and SME’s in industry.
- Senior Assessor at Sheikh Khalifa Business Award.
- Initiator and Technical Leader of the department team on all activities of the chamber and events on Franchise since 2009 (including workshop, awareness seminars, conferences and exhibitions…).
- Director in charge Emirates Association for Franchise Development (FAD)
- Developing strong working relations, contacts and networking with international for Franchise Association.
August 11, 2020 | 19:45 – 20:05 (UAE time)
SUPPORT OF INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATIONS FOR THE FRANCHISORS AND FRANCHISEES
DR HATEM MOSTAFA ZAKI | SECRETARY GENERAL
Dr Zaki is a General Manager at Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency. Currently the Head of the Corporate Governance and Compliances Central Sector. And Deputy Chairman of Business Enterprise Support Tools “BEST Foundation”, a UNDP and Social Fund for Development-Cabinet initiative established to help and finance MSE’s, involved in microlending, micro leasing with 11 branches/ lending branches throughout upper Egypt and 100+ employees. He also serves as a Board Member of The Egyptian Franchise Development Association “EFDA”. He was recently re-elected as The Secretary-General of The World Franchise Council “WFC”; and formerly a board member of The Egyptian Micro Finance Union.
Dr Zaki’s renown in the Business Development makes him an invaluable resource person for many multilateral organizations where he shares expertise on Corporate Governance; Micro Finance; franchise development, SME development, and licensing. He is also a regular speaker at franchise conferences around the world, especially in Africa, Europe, South East Asia and the Middle East.
August 11, 2020 | 20:05 – 20:30 (UAE time)